Commission work now available


Now accepting commission work!

I'm happy to create a personal piece of artwork based on a photograph of your favorite pet, a loved one, or a special moment. I work in a variety of mediums, including oil paint, watercolor, drawings, and even linocut prints. My website showcases a few commissioned artwork examples.

The process is easy. Email me! Let's talk about what medium you like, then send me a photo or concept you want to work with. Once the idea is established, I will give you a price quote based on size and medium. I typically require a deposit prior to beginning the work. Once finished, I will show you the image via email prior to final payment, to ensure your complete satisfaction with the work. At that point, I will carefully package and ship the work to you.

Any questions?    Want to get a commission going?    Send me an email, I look forward to talking to you.


All Content ©Ester Wilson. Do not use anything from this site without permission.

Comments

Popular Posts