plum blossoms in march

All the talk about Illustrator made me want to play with it today.

Comments

  1. Awesome! Though, I have to admit that at the moment I hate flowers... my allergies are completely killing me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear that Sail. That's a quick way to ruin a good spring day, I really feel sorry for people with allergies. My car used to get covered with yellow dust when I lived in VA, not good for people who suffer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:22 AM

    Ooooo! How lovely Ester!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jade! I've really been enjoying your Monday snow pictures as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, those are really nice blossoms. You have mad illustrator skillz. Haha. Still need to go check out the changes to the website. I love looking through sketchbooks.

    :)=

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine are bad too-allergies, but the site of plum blossoms in march and Cherry blossoms in April are magical. This is great Ester. You should see the cherry blossom branches my second graders learned to paint this week btw!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts