waiting

waiting for flights to come in

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:31 AM

    Do you study yoga, or were you watching others study yoga? I bet you would really enjoy sketching dancers! I know you'd be able to capture their movement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, drawing dancers would be such a great challenge! I don't do yoga, but these are yoga studies from photographs. The next best thing I suppose, when you don't have a yoga master around. I'd love it if I could go to a gymnastics or yoga session and draw invisibly from a corner. What great practice for capturing energy and body language. I think it would be cool too, to learn yoga, and then draw the feeling of stretching from the inside out, rather than just the body twisting in space. That might be a mind bender.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts